What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

England Ram

Tenderfoot
Dec 5, 2011
Derby
5 litres of fabsil.
Will do my 4 man camping tent and my Swedish snow smock, and the poly cotton outer layer of my Dutch tri lined smock with added size 2 hood.

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
bought from car boot today a new bag for work . a camelbak 3 ltr for a fiver
1f34a74f-bd27-724c.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Car boot haul on Sunday.

3 Issue Bergan side pocket waterproof liners, New 50p each
1 MCSS compression sack, new 50p (no sleep system on that stall. I searched hard!)
Antique Elastoplast tin filled with new in packages leather working blunt needles
Old school solid steel can opener
Leather workers knife
Set of six Leather punches
above four for a fiver

And last but not least, An old version Berghaus Munro daypack. Been in active service but still very usable.... Three quid! Inside was MOD issue Iraq guide books from 2005! Wondering if they are collectable? and thus sellable?

Overall a good haul!

Plus won a Ebay auction for seriously old school Swedish sheepskin/canvass Parka. Been after one for ages!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Bought a couple of weeks ago but I only got the chance to trial it properly at the weekend ~ pic taken on the fone's camera ...

... my new ally fire box* got a half decent good run out and, I'm happy to say, it stood up to being cooked on all w/e with neither bow, buckle or sag ;) . Next 'proper test' will be a full burn ~ which I didn't want to do over the weekend because I needed something to cook on ;)

* MOD surplus roasting set / trays ~ the walls are *about* 5mm thick :D . £15 from Anchor Supplies (No connection etc) ~ for the money, it had to be tried :D

I also (finally) managed to make good use of the side walls on the loue :mexwave: .

Last edited:

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I've bought myself a new 70 litre rucksack for when I take the boy on his first camping overnighter just to make sure I can keep the essentials dry and packed nicely.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Finally bit the bullet and bought myself a Honey Stove that I have wanted for ages!!
Also got a folding backpack grill to whilst I was it!!
Took delivery of a new (to me) tent, a Jack Wolfskin Gossamer from a member on here Old Timer. Great little 1.5kg tent and he did me a great deal on it!!
Cheers from a happy camper
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE