Words of wisdom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Bear Grills starts off in the Stuch and goes to safety, morons start in safety and try to get into stuch. Follow the Grills my son, Follow the Grills(think about it !)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Some quotes I've found on Farcebook over time and liked (sorry if it's overkill, there's just too many to choose from) -

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh1t and knowing you're sh1t.

"Let's eat grandma!" "Let's eat, grandma!" Punctuation also saves lives.

Tomorrow: A mystical place where 99% of all human productivity, motivation and achievement is stored.

When writing the story of your life, don't let someone else hold the pen.

I don't trust dog walkers, they're always the ones that find the bodies. I'm no Detective... just saying.

Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

I know the voices aren't real... but man, do they come up with some great ideas!

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid... I thought you already knew.

If I had a pound for every time I was distracted, I wish I had some ice cream.

I'm feeling a bit overworked and under intoxicated.

I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.

There are two basic rules to success... #1 Never reveal everything you know.

Hile_Troy

Need to contact Admin...
May 2, 2013
Stalybridge
Plan for the worst, hope for the best. Reality is usually somewhere in between.

It is as possible for a man to know something without having been to school, as it is for a man to have been to school and yet, know nothing.
'Tom Jones by Henry Fielding'

The glass is neither half full, nor half empty. It is the wrong-sized glass.

There is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes.

Aint it just like the night to play tricks when you're trying to be so quiet
Bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna.
Neither inspirational or particularly happy, I just think it is an exceptionally beautiful way of describing how things are noisier in the dark. An experience we've all had at some point I would have thought.

My final thought is (I think) from the comedian Michael Mcintyre on the subject of offering your seat to a (apparently) pregnant woman on the bus/ train:
I'd rather see a pregnant lady standing up, than a fat woman sat down crying

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Liam Neeson trained Batman, Obi Wan, and Darth Vader.
He is both Aslan, Zeus and Hannibal…and he punches wolves. Why would you kidnap his family?

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something. ...... Plato

Peace is that glorious moment in history when everyone stands around reloading
.........Thomas Jefferson.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.....Tacitus.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE