wilderness gathering?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seagull

Settler
Jul 16, 2004
Gåskrikki North Lincs
Booked-in over a month ago, for self, wife and 2 grown-up offspring.

Wouldnt miss it.

Stevec, just use your charm, m8! :cool:
Tell her it,ll be like Robin and Marion. ;)

Ceeg

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Was there last year and had a great time. I'll have to see how funds are this summer as tickets aren't cheap. Also, I wonder if they're going to limit numbers at all, as it felt just a little 'busy' last year, and a couple of the workshops were too oversubscribed to work as well as they might have done. Apart from that, it's a great place, and the food's excellent!

Fire Ferret

Dec 25, 2005
Edinburgh
Nice one Seagull, classy :D What woman could resist?

Daft question but where is it being held, I have eye pass and missed it :eek:

Cheers

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I'll see you all there! make yourselves known this time guys & girls, please, I met a few of you last time.
I don't bite and my picture is all over my gallery, so you have no excuses, I normally camp in the woods at the back of the site with some of the other BCUK crowd, so don't be shy this year. I'll be on one or two of the stalls this year, so keep your eyes open.
Neil

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
I really wanted to go, and made tentative plans with my mate................but instead ile be in Turkey, immediatley followed by Edinburgh :)

Mark

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
seagull, nice idea might try that! was trying the "they've got tents with wood burning fires" route without a lot of luck :lmao:
sc

T

Trackend

Hi guys
I think at the moment we have 5 people heading there all from the Chelmsford (essex) area and possibly a couple more that we met at a Bearclaw teach in last weekend (which was very enjoyable).
So we may see some of you folks there I just hope Wayne does'nt try to attracted my attention with an arrow in the swede. :eek:
Its a good idea, Switch to post a pic, but I am a member of an aircraft preservation group and when I turned up at Duxford for a meet I wore a tee shirt with my handle emblazened on it, yet with so many people there I still didnt get spotted or see any of the guys from the web site, and there where at least 20 there.
I think at the wilderness gathering I may try some sort of distinctive head wear.
(other than one of Waynes arrows)

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I'm going to be there. I wanted to go to the Bushmoot too but I'm looking after my Whippets while my wife and son go to Japan. They're going from 25th July till 8th August and as no dogs are allowed I can't go :( It's a shame because Lily and Mahya would have been in paradise with all the wildlife Ed mentioned on the Bushmoot thread. :eek: Although I'm sure that would go down like a lead baloon with the game keeper
Anyway the Wilderness gathering looks good and it'll be nice to meet some old faces and some new. Wayne book me in for the Archery please :D
It's my first one so forgive me for asking but are we allowed a fire to cook on, or are there communal fires etc. I always do my own food on a fire where possible and hopefully can cook fresh everyday. Can't wait :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE