Awwwiiite BCUK, you can keep the gum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Boycie Boddicker

Feb 12, 2024
Peckham/Detroit
  • Midlands
  • Always enjoyed hiking and camping, want to learn what I'm doing properly rather than just winging it (although I suppose winging it and figuring out your own solutions is part of the fun, I still want to get better at doing things by-the-book so I can expand further in my outdoors activities - particularly observing wildlife and covering longer/more challenging distances/terrain). Also just figured this would be a good place to find out about destinations and activities I've never heard of.
  • Yes, just the aforementioned - hiking/hillwalking/Grade 1/2 scrambling and camping. Trying to learn to identify different birds but since I can't yet, I can't exactly claim to birdwatch
  • All sorts of things - anything to do with bushcraft and wilderness survival is of interest to me
  • Pretty much anything as I'm trying to get more knowledge in all fields of outdoorsmanship.

Reactions: Smudge

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
  • Midlands
  • Always enjoyed hiking and camping, want to learn what I'm doing properly rather than just winging it (although I suppose winging it and figuring out your own solutions is part of the fun, I still want to get better at doing things by-the-book so I can expand further in my outdoors activities - particularly observing wildlife and covering longer/more challenging distances/terrain). Also just figured this would be a good place to find out about destinations and activities I've never heard of.
  • Yes, just the aforementioned - hiking/hillwalking/Grade 1/2 scrambling and camping. Trying to learn to identify different birds but since I can't yet, I can't exactly claim to birdwatch
  • All sorts of things - anything to do with bushcraft and wilderness survival is of interest to me
  • Pretty much anything as I'm trying to get more knowledge in all fields of outdoorsmanship.
Welcome to the forum. I started bird watching in the garden. I got a small collins gem book of birds for about 2 quid There are many species that visit. I put a feeder out every now and again (just in winter) . Word soon gets round and I get to see all sorts. .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE