where did your username comefrom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

scott mcmillan

There is a tradition in some red Indian tribes for the chief to pick all the names when he is told a child is born the name is based on what he can see at the time such as “eagle flying” or “raising sun” it was a shame for the boy called “two dogs shagging ?”

Urban_Dreamer

Jan 8, 2009
Rochdale
I suspect that mine is fairly obvious.

I don't get a chance to get out into the wild as much as I dream of doing.

That and when I signed up the question had been asked on another board that I frequent under, I'm sad to say, my name.

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
Wimbledon.

Well actually, in the nineties I used to produce flyers for a fake Games company called The White Wizards of the Leading tactical Strategic Workshop, whose least-worst selling range of games were set in the Womble of Darkness universe. The name seemed quite nice, so I've used varients of WombleofDarkness, DarkWomble and just Womble as user names on various Internet forums.

For reference, games produced by the WWOTLTSW included:

Womble, the Cleansing,
Rubbish the Gathering (it's collectable card game)
Clanger, the keening,
Bagpuss the Snoozing
Womblestar Galatica
The Mighty Morphin' Teletubbies
Spice Marines (a Girlpower 40,000 game)
Spiffing! (a game of being thoroughly british bounders and cads)
Watergate: SG1
Womblesgate II, a prequel to the forthcoming World of Womblecraft
Dice Hard, and
Music, the composing (a collectable chord game)

Pricess were fluid, but payment could be made by cash, cheque, Debit Card, Charge Card or Run Away card (Royal Bank of Camelot).

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
I may have answered this before, or indeed it may have been another thread of the same name...anyway, for those of you with a lack of interest, my parents gave me this name...and for those of you who have read my previous post, I refer you to that...

God bless Stovie, and all that drink of her...

DSCF4742copy.jpg

note the foreground

Ps. I used to love a fat cigar when camping (known as a stovie)...but because of a certain "Red"...and health grounds, have put them to one side (never say never)...but so far, so goo......:rolleyes:

Wombat

Jul 19, 2008
Lancaster
www.tomahawk-tipis.co.uk
My names Warren, because my mum reakoned no one could shorten it and she also liked it. The little girl next door asked mum how is baby woma (because she couldn't pronounce Warren) and it stuck for the next 35 years. Familiy call me Wom or Wombat.

Lordyosch

Forager
Aug 19, 2007
Bradford, UK
Its a name I've used as my internet pseudonym since University in 1995.

'Yosch' is derived from the Russian word for Hedgehog! though I'm neither Russian nor a Hedgehog.

Jay

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Bit of a mickey take really, it stems from the New Zealand tag wrestling duo - The Bushwhackers.

As seen here.
[video=youtube;mMWheL-xsww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMWheL-xsww [/video]

Last edited:

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
Mine stems from my crazy addiction to those chocs which melt in the mouth, not in the hand!
Oh, I like singing and strumming too my guitar :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE