what's your prefered pocket knife? + pics!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!

My current pocket fillers!

I got a few of those pocket suspension clips and they're great. Can't go without my old special 20 either,it compliments my douk douk rather well (a dozen saveloy's made that patina)!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Such a simple design, but so very nice!

Shame more production ranges aren't making simple, modern and tank folders for us and our euro chums!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
EKA Swede 88 Masur

DSCN3129.JPG

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
i rotate my pocket carry so any one day it can be either boker trance 42, sak spartan, ranger, cadet or hiker, leatherman juice, joker slipjoint, spyderco squeak or or a slipjoint sanrenmu (of which i have a few different models)
but probably the most carried is the cadet or the juice s2

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I got this TBS for Yule and love it, I've been toying with getting one for a while and am really pleased with it. Had to make a pouch though as I don't really want the micata getting scratched in my pocket with all the other carp I seem to gather in there!

6305c12ed0d3d7ff5490fb77b754380f.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Looks great!

this thread has over 57,000 views.. lol

It could do with a better name though, can a Mod' please change the title to something 'Pocket knives - Show and tell' ?

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Dont know its a handmade job my wife at the time was working in a posh country house hotel the catered for hunting and fishing party,s the knife was in a small display they had in the hotel to purchase its made by a south african maker on blade it says.
Sandvik gemsbok
handmade knives/ S.A.
theres a signature but cant make out properly. Looks like E J G.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE