what's your prefered pocket knife? + pics!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
View attachment 33991 close up of blade.My wife reckons its a Francois Grayling knife???? Tbh im no expert on knives my two best this and a lock knife by perceval, France were both gifts by her, im more a mod knife and 40's army issue pocket knife buyer.

Last edited:

barclay03

Jul 14, 2014
Glasgow
771605694f942892fa534867d474f59f.jpg

Tbs boar edc with walnut handle, no e has a small firecord lanyard too

Mike313

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
South East
I have two Opinel knives which I love for their reliability, simplicity and value-for-money but my trusty old Victorinox is probably the most useful knife I own and it's certainly my favourite. I can't remember exactly when I bought it, I initially thought it was late 70's but perhaps it was early to mid-80's so it's 30+ years old. It's the second one I've owned and I managed to snap the tip off the blades of both of them. The first one, I gave it away but the second one, this one, I kept and I sharpened the broken edge. It's been a really useful tool to have handy.
Victorinox002_zps3a5c8ce8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE