What would you put in room 101?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
One bushy related and one non. A chance to get stuff off your chest!

Bushy
I'd put Bushcraft forum for sale threads! into room 101, because I can't stop spending money and the wfe WILL kick me out soon.

Non
The words "like" and "literally" ripped from British vocab and thrown in.
Listening to my 9 and 12 year old and all their friends speak, I doubt they could string a sentence together without them.
It's like, they're literally like, don't know how to speak.
They may be relagegated to using basic grunts as a form of communication but then many do now anyway.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Bushy
Possibles pouches - It's a purse, men, a purse with an even more girly name. Use your pockets.

Non
Stupid noises - Feet tapping, nose whistling slightly when someone's breathing, finger drumming, that sort of thing.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Bushcraft,
Biting insects, midge, mozzie, mite, tick n chigger.
No further explanation needed.

None,
I do hear you when it comes to the sentence fillers. "Well I turned around and said" amazing some people dont get dizzy with all that turning around.
BUT people parking in disabled spaces is right up there. I have some sympathy if its the last space available but its usually just sheer lazyness. Temping to break a leg to give them a small insight.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Bushy
Titanium sporks (if that is bushy in any kind or real bushcrafting way)
Non
Opinionated people who insist that their views are the only ones with any value

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Bushy; the 'New Posts' button.

Pressing it takes up far too much of my life. Then, when I've pressed it, I'll press it umpteenth times again. It should be banned!

Non; A driving one. People who don't acknowledge me when I've let them through or pulled over.

Its irrational but If I had a vehicle mounted harpoon gun, I'd struggle not to use it.

I let a 'lady' through earlier in the week and in return she acknowledged me with 'the finger'. :lmao:

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Bushy: pretty much anything with the word Survival in it (Its a crappy plastic handled, made in china, cheap, flimsy knife-you will not survive the apocalypse with a knife that is also a shovel/fishing rod/hammer/screwdriver/colour tv......)

non-bushy: victims-not in the real sense obviously, people who think the world is out to get them....

JAG009

Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Bushcraft,
Biting insects, midge, mozzie, mite, tick n chigger.
No further explanation needed.

Tut Tut Tut !!!!!!! yes explanation needed ,,,these insects are bottom of the food chain and are needed..... its nature if you dont like it stay in the house or deal with it,,, dont complain !

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Bushy

"People who insist its important to preserve skills - and at the same time insist that those skills will never be needed"

Non Bushy

"Anyone who believes that other people should be forced to support them - when they are capable of supporting themselves but choose not to"

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Bushy: pretty much anything with the word Survival in it (Its a crappy plastic handled, made in china, cheap, flimsy knife-you will not survive the apocalypse with a knife that is also a shovel/fishing rod/hammer/screwdriver/colour tv......)

non-bushy: victims-not in the real sense obviously, people who think the world is out to get them....

Why? What have you heard? Tell me, but don't use my name, because they are always listening and watching...........

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
"Tactical" gear, Oh yeah what tactics? Its just black and made to look like its dead ard and off a fillum OK?

The little bits of advertising blurb that comes with every single post "sent from my Carrier Chicken using Tapatalk". Surely there's a way to configure phones so it kills that message? Google might even show the way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE