What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marshall

Nomad
Jan 22, 2013
Gdańsk, Poland
www.AdamMarczak.com
The BushNeck

20161024_tlim_bushneck_c471_0001.jpg

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Since they are on offer at 15% off until the 31st of October due to their
70th anniversary herself just ordered me a XXXXL OG crew neck Wooley pulley from outdoorsknitwear.com, offer code WP15. I've wanted one that fitted me for ages, the issue 120cm one I have is a bit skin tight, i can get into it but it draws attention to my phantom pregnancy...

ATB

Tom

Last edited:

Trotsky

A British Army kit bag for £8 (the sausage shaped one, end opening with 4 eyelets) and this seemingly un-issued '49 pattern battledress "blouse"
IMG_20161105_153722.jpg
IMG_20161105_143136.jpg
It was pretty cheap, is a perfect fit for me and is made of good old scratchy wool so it's pretty warm too.

shindig

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2013
Scotland
My S A. Wetterling outdoor axe arrived today. Beautiful craftsmanship.
Not a lot of difference in quality from my GB Scandinavian Forrest axe. I'm well impressed.

4ee95775ec622664843f39c3855ab202.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2016
sussex
Picked up a pair of Mk6 German Para boots sold as Super grade a couple of days ago for £60, they're the first modern pair I've owned since my Mk4's and wasn't sure if I would get on with the extra faffing about with open eyelets. Lacing is okay and I can get these off easier than my old ones and I guess an advantage of open eyelets is not having to re thread through them. The uppers of the boots are in real good nick, only a few light scuffs that have been polished to a less visible state, and the only real let down was the heel wear is of a grade 1 standard, not the end of the world but the seller really shouldn't be making quotes like " Like new condition ". I now need to find a good pair of insoles for them as they only have a thin card looking type in them, so quite hard on the feet at present. Has anyone got insole preferences that I could follow up? I've seen some unissued surplus ones ranging from two and a half quid up to six. so! despite my preference for the Mk4's I'm still happy with the Mk6 and think they look better seeing them on me than the sellers picture of them does. will now commence wearing them in and out, will be interesting to see how well the uppers hold to the soles over time.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I bought a Maxpedition Fatty pouch yesterday from Tactree, under £20 posted in their black Friday event and they popped in a few freebies as well.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
An LK35 rucksack from Military Mart in canvas

Described as condition A is stretching things a bit, but by and large is fine and functional, and it looks to be a handy and versatile bag as many describe (£20, but from £12.50)

....ooooh, and a bell tent (Solace 1)!!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Not all today but I have recently picked up...

A Hilleberg Staika tent... it's amazing.

hilleberg-staika-in-use.jpg

A MSR Stake Hammer... I couldn't help it. It's so pretty. The fact it's also a convenient bottle opener is utterly coincidental.

5048805-NOC02-ALT-BOTTLE.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE