What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
A Santa Claus brought...

The Traper from Killrathi Knives.
killrathi_custom_knives_traper_0001.jpg

That is a NICE looking knife! I like the shape, it looks comfy and very functional.

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
I spent my Christmas Cash on a North Ridge windproof fleece
nort_ridge.jpg
and tested it's "water resistant" properties this morning and was very impressed, 25 minutes in steady light rain (all cars had wipers on constant) and I was bone dry on the inside, even at the shoulders where my pack straps were.

ChrisWebb2020

Mar 1, 2016
Kingstanding, Birmingham
Hi guys,
I'm still pretty new to Bushcraft and I finally got around to sorting out some kit.
Picked up a Mora Bushcraft Black, a Mora 162 Crook Knife, an OS map for my area and 100ft of paracord. Treated myself.

Put the knife to the test this morning, processed an entire 30+ year old white cedar I had to cut down this week as it was in danger of falling on the house. I must admit, mora do indeed make quality knives.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I've been meaning to get a hand warmer for ages, I totally forgot I sent of for a cheap one off eBay in December, well it arrived and its really effective!

I got some free wood off a friend yesterday

So I popped to my local Screwfix and got a box of really good screws today, at a great price!

So I made this bench, it replaces a rubbish one that was there when we moved in that moved sidways about 5 inch's when you sawed something in the vise

I used 68 of those screws in it. My good old Woolworths jigsaw on the bench is still going strong. Best value tool I've ever got at less than £20 probably about 18 years ago now.

That wood under the bench is in fact the whole of the old workbench. Flimsy to say the least!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE