What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
Over the last couple of days I have bought:

1 x Flecktarn Parka
1 x Nalgene SS 1l Bottle
1 x GSI Glacier SS Mug
1 x Bahco Laplander folding saw

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
New (to me) bow saw. Minor surface rust and needs a guard making. Just need to source a raker blade :) .

IMG_20150320_175031.jpg

Quite looking forward to having a play :D

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
A 'Stroller' Bag from Sonni..(angst)
A couple of Theraband Gold rubber catapult bands for my catty (3/8" steel ball weighs 3.5 Grams and hits a bunny like a TRAIN at 30 yard....... INSTANT dead!)

And tomorrow I buy a Singer 99 to join the 'Thread injector Club' or at least the 'stitch my finger to some material club' which is really more likely to happen!

Feb 21, 2015
Durham

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
I got my hands on an old draw knife..
58eb6fb2d8f56e375de119988b5f899a.jpg

Brynglas

Not today, but this week; a Walker bag from Sonny which should come in useful and a Joel de Lorne pruner from Kawasaki which has seen its first action this weekend and I'm very happy with it. The curved blade makes it a great fruit knife and it will see service as my mushroom knife in due course. All in all a good week!

fluffkitten

Mar 8, 2014
Nottingham
Just bought a whole bunch of bushcraft clichés. LK35 rucksack, Czech bed roll, Swedish mess kit (with extras) and a couple of British army water bottles, cheap ferro rod and some bungees.

That lot will work just fine with either my basha or (that other cliché) my Polish lavvu. The old fat cat is rather happy.

fluffkitten

Mar 8, 2014
Nottingham
Just bought a whole bunch of bushcraft clichés. LK35 rucksack, Czech bed roll, Swedish mess kit (with extras) and a couple of British army water bottles, cheap ferro rod and some bungees.

That lot will work just fine with either my basha or (that other cliché) my Polish lavvu. The old fat cat is rather happy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE