What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 19, 2013
Finland
Not today but within a week, found a 300ml Trangia aluminium mug on the charity shop/fleamarket 2,5e, aluminium bottle 600ml 0,30e, will make it into a burner and one on those botlle tins, but made out of mesh, want to test it with burning pellets in my hobo also 0,30e
50% discounted Fjällräven winter parka for 230e.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Millets "Tracker" J framed rucksack from the local charity shop.
frame-pack.jpg

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
This week I have mostly been buying gas stoves, alpkit brukit that I will take onto dartmoor tomorrow to give a decent field test and a folding vango stove that sits by the gas via a tube, it fits in my trangia set up which replaces my old tragia gas set up (now traded for a tent so a busy but happy bunny)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Found a Norwegian woollen cardigan yesterday in a chrity shop; shoulder yoke and top half of sleeves made in high quality Loden, the rest in a heavy knit wool. Fits like a second skin, will last longer than me and would keep me warm in the worst of weather.............all for the princely sum of £14.99!!!

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
This week I've purchased more than one loaf of artisan-baked sourdough and "mostly" to consume in conjunction with that cooked on my Coleman unleaded twin burner:

But I'm worth it!

K

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
This week I've purchased more than one loaf of artisan-baked sourdough and "mostly" to consume in conjunction with that cooked on my Coleman unleaded twin burner:

46e9485b-c86d-41b4-9461-6a274bf1d65c_zps6t8mhnbx.jpg

But I'm worth it!

K

Last edited:

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Found a Norwegian woollen cardigan yesterday in a chrity shop; shoulder yoke and top half of sleeves made in high quality Loden, the rest in a heavy knit wool. Fits like a second skin, will last longer than me and would keep me warm in the worst of weather.............all for the princely sum of £14.99!!!
£14.99 for a wooly Cardy in a Charity shop? Was the charity shop on Savile Row..?

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Double post for some reason..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE