What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Ordered some game meat, gonna take the Squirrel and one of the birds into woods :)

1x Squirrel
1x Wood Pigeon
1x Pheasant
1x Red Legged Partridge

Lb1pNV3.png

Last edited:

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
Purchased a pair of whoopie slings and some webbing to make a pair of tree huggers

Last edited:

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Ordered some game meat, gonna take the Squirrel and one of the birds into woods :)

1x Squirrel
1x Wood Pigeon
1x Pheasant
1x Red Legged Partridge

Lb1pNV3.png

I have not tried squirrel yet.

I would take lots of salivation time preparing that with favoured seasonings and slow cooking, and the accompiaments ( I drool at the choices).

Lucky guy, enjoy.

rorymax

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I have not tried squirrel yet.

I would take lots of salivation time preparing that with favoured seasonings and slow cooking, and the accompiaments ( I drool at the choices).

Lucky guy, enjoy.

rorymax

Neither have I, I haven't tried any of these yet so looking forward to trying them. Will have snacks as backup in case I'm not fond of them

I think I'm just going to roast them over a fire.

techguyone

Jan 19, 2015
W Mids, United Kingdom
Popped into IKEA tonight and got a couple of utensil holders (AKA stove) already cut it up and tried it a little bit. Also a little cute frying pan (Skanka) and some nesting tins, which the bigger one fits nicely into the 'stove'.

I also saw some quilted booties which were only S/M no large or I would have grabbed a pair. Can't find the on the website, anyone tried them?

Ikeas good for ziploc bags too, you get assorted sizes.

-----------

I just got a couple of small exped dry bags, one for fire & one for First aid

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Got myself a MTP day sack. Cheap as chips - free! Will have to get rid of my old black issue 25l day sack now.
Avoid adding rocket pouches, before you know it mini bergen will be fuller than comfy box stuffed with fags & dvds..

The side panel by karimor is a good alternative to add on osprey pouches.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE