What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Set of macro and fish eye lenses for my galaxy s3

$_12.JPG

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Just took delivery of a brand new Alice tan load bearing suspenders. Thankfully no import duty. I got them for £4.21 plus shipping £10.

Now to finishing modifying my sabercat:D

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I bought four of our local butchers Steak Pies with white pudding topping. Lovely things and slightly different to a traditional Skirlie accompaniment.

Skirlie recipe.
varying fat and juices from a roast chicken tray 1 onion, minced
85g fine rolled oatmeal
good pinch salt

1. Pour the fat and juices from a roast chicken into a frying pan and sauté the onion in the chicken fat over medium heat until golden. There should still be plenty of fat and juices left in the pan, not absorbed by the onion.
  2. Stir in the oatmeal, and cook, stirring all the time, until the mix is fairly crumbly and not too clumpy. Season generously with salt.
Use olive oil instead of chicken fat for making a cooked breakfast accompaniment or for a vegetarian option.

Happy chappie with my birthday pressie...FjallRaven Greenland trousers...only short-legged pair available - must have been meant to be! :D :D :D :D
(£110, reduced to £99 with discount)

Highlander windshield for stove
(£7)

Lifesystems Trek first aid kit
(£13.50)

Will be giving them a test drive at the NES Bushcraft meet (though hopefully not the first aid kit!) :)

Keep Calm and Camp Out!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE