What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Not so much as bought, more given.

It's the big 40th birthday today:eek:
8557971944_25e469aaf8_z.jpg

Exped bags in XXL and XXS sizes, the big one for my sleeping stuff, (hammock,underquilt, sleeping bag, maybe pillow?) the small 'un either spare tech-t-shirt, pants and socks or wash-kit or poop pack, undecided.

Get the underquilt in the morning ! can't wait ! :)

8556862401_073bd6739c_z.jpg

Nalgene travel kit - medium.

And a token tenner towards future kit purchases, (which at the minute is a ULA backpack, sawyer squeeze filter, winter top quilt, Rab powerstretch fleece, a pair of decent waterproof trousers... etc ... etc ...etc) It's endless ! but you all know that !;)

:)

Last edited:

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
...Nalgene travel kit - medium.
Happy birthday! :)

I don't suppose you could measure the internal height and diameter of the top right and top middle most pots could you pretty please? :D

I've just ordered a brand new BCB Crusader set. Was my Bro's birthday yesterday and I'm actually seeing him in a couple weeks. He's recently had his interest sparked in the whole thing so my dad got him a headtorch and I got him the crusader set. I'm so excited.. for him!

Once again, Heinnies was the cheapest, especially with the British Blades 7% discount!

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Happy birthday! :)

I don't suppose you could measure the internal height and diameter of the top right and top middle most pots could you pretty please? :D

I've just ordered a brand new BCB Crusader set. Was my Bro's birthday yesterday and I'm actually seeing him in a couple weeks. He's recently had his interest sparked in the whole thing so my dad got him a headtorch and I got him the crusader set. I'm so excited.. for him!

Once again, Heinnies was the cheapest, especially with the British Blades 7% discount!

Cheers pal !

sorry not noticed this but I'm happy to oblige.

top right- internal diameter 33mm,... 37mm deep

top middle - internal diameter 44mm...40mm deep

Your a bad man ! ;) You made me open the pack LOL, Hope that helps !

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Montane Grand Tour 55 sack and just ordered a custom inner for my Duomid from the states.

Also, entered a comp to win a pain of the new Keen CNX lightweight sandals ( not sure if they are out yet) but mine arrived today!!!

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
A UKhammocks full length Underquilt, excellent build quality from Mat ! :) Very pleased ! Highly recommended if you want to fork out for a down underquilt rather than buying from the U.S.

Sort of a custom built one, Nysil fabric rather than Rip-stop, suffice to say I was that impressed.. I've just ordered another 5m of nysil.(matching winter top-quilt ?:rolleyes:)

( Nysil is a pertex 4 equivalent, feels fantastic ! :) )

I'll stick some pictures of it on here folks !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE