What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
YAY managed to wangle another early xmas pressie and bought myself a Snugpak underquilt and a set of whoopie slings from DD Hammocks.
Gonna be real snug at the WRW meet.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
YAY managed to wangle another early xmas pressie and bought myself a Snugpak underquilt and a set of whoopie slings from DD Hammocks.
Gonna be real snug at the WRW meet.

You could have done what I did and paid £100 for something heavier and less effective :D

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
What did you buy instead? lol

I bought a down underquilt but it's a 3/4 length one and not really winter weight. I then made a weather guard for it to give a bit more protection. Added up they cost significantly more than your underquilt (and I've seen the Snugpak ones, they look proper cosy!)

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Five CD albums of music of Morcheeba from ebay for under a tenner. Free P&P from Guernsey. Seemed rude not to.

Yesterday I bought a curtain rail. I plan on getting a frilly apron one day too. :lmao: Domestic bliss my a***!

I've just got back from Tesco's. Feel's like I bought everything.

P.S I've got a lovely little apron that will suit you Aaron. Just pm me for more details. Lol

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've just got back from Tesco's. Feel's like I bought everything.

P.S I've got a lovely little apron that will suit you Aaron. Just pm me for more details. Lol

Something that will match the blue/green of my eyes perhaps?

Know what you mean about hitting Tesco's. I did the same in a builder's yard yesterday.. until I got to the till and had to sheepishly put most of the goodies back LOL!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Five CD albums of music of Morcheeba from ebay for under a tenner. Free P&P from Guernsey. Seemed rude not to.

Yesterday I bought a curtain rail. I plan on getting a frilly apron one day too. :lmao: Domestic bliss my a***!

Ohhh... just checked Morcheeba out... Me likey :D

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Hazet socket set.
Decent needle nose pliers
Oil filter wrench
Assorted Britool, Heyco, and Gordon AF sockets and five or six big metric sockets in 1/2" drive
Chunky centre punch
3/8ths and 1/2" impact extensions, one made by Beta and the other by Acesa
10mm screwdriver handled socket.

Not bad for twelve quid, the Beta 3/8ths drive impact extension would have been about twenty quid new and I hate to think how much the Hazet socket set would have cost.
Secondhand tool shops are great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE