What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Decided to grab a bit of a luxury item. Been thinking about getting one for a while after trying many other lighter chairs and them being crap in one way or another. Webtogs were doing them for £70 (Usually 80+) so pulled trigger. I did look for same OEM design on Aliexpress hoping to save a bit but couldn't find same design so went for the branded.

Alite Mayfly 2.0

Has anybody here used/using one of these? Seem to be very comfy judging from people have said.

70088-thumb180-1.jpg

Comparison between the three I was considering...
[video=youtube;KE3jTT_rMRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE3jTT_rMRE[/video]

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
Just purchased a stainless steel Mora Clipper for the blue child and a Victorinox Huntsman for the pink one. Safe in the knowledge that they will be more sensible than my work colleague who just impaled his thumb on my crook knife :slap:

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
A bit of an extravagance for me. Some titanium tent pegs, so I should be able to hammer them into the rocky soil on the coast without bending them, well that's the theory as well.

and also they're titanium, and light, and shiny in a dull kinda way - and they're titanium :).

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
I finally bit the bullet and ordered myself ESEE 6 (RAT 6) knife which I have been lusting after for a while as an alternative to my regular knife.

Also splashed out on a new thermarest, all season, as I am going back to ground dwelling for the summer and my diddy neoair small isn't quite long enough.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
A wood and rawhide lantern, some food picks, a cloak brooch and some bits for a belt.

Sounds interesting, you have any pictures? Especially intersted in the lantern and would be good to have a peek.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Cheers for that, it's a beauty. Not cheap like you say but looks like it's worth it. I've been looking at ones with cow horn panes but I think yours would give a better light.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
A pair of Freet Mudgrips to replace my Vivobarefoot trails which I have nearly worn the cleats off and they are beginning to fall apart.

If anyone would like to try a pair of barefoot style shoes but doesn't want to risk the cash investment on a new pair and is about a size 10.5-11 they can have my old ones for the cost of P&P

fergsuk

Forager
Dec 21, 2013
Leeds
Karrimor Snowfur SN II Weathertite boots and a 1L Sigg water bottle for less than a tenner combined. Can't beat the carboot sometimes :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Scored a car trailer for £50 off of Gumtree :)

Needs a bit of work, just some seam sealing, fit a new light, refelctive triangles and source a spare wheel for it.

No need to fill the car to the brim now for the moot :rolleyes::lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE