What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Received my frost river isle royale bushcraft pack a few weeks back and I'm over the moon :).

Bought a UCO brass candle lantern today!

They're Christmas Presents (officially) :).

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Just starting out at the mo but have in the last few days got an Opinel no.8 which I'm very happy with and today I've ordered a Hultafors craftsman knife which was a bargain at £5.50 delivered. Can't wait to put them to work on some small carving projects. I'm just starting to work on a mors try stick! Next on the shopping list is something to keep them nice and sharp - I'm thinking some 1000grit paper plus a leather belt might suffice?

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Ridgeline roar...knockdown price of £60..unfortunately my buddy was with me at the time so now we have a matching pair and look like rejects from duck dynasty !!! Hey Jack...lol

1612.jpg

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
Car boot trip ( first in years ! )

Anyways , was looking for some old tools, axe heads etc etc , none to be had. Bugger ! Picked up a 6'' x 2'' med/fine wetstone, unused fifty pence !

Two industrial steel ( carabiner ) screw nuts £2:00 . Will be used as drip stops if I end up getting hammock.

Was just about to leave , when I spotted some military items, lying under a table. Had a wee closer look. '58 Patt Webbing comprising, Yoke, belt, left and right ammo puch and the dbl kidney pouches at rear. Excellent condition, one AP was a bit dusty, no tears, holes or fraying. Seller wanted £15, I said too high. Guy walked away, I played the same card ! He comes back and says how about £10. Deal done.

I have a particular use for the webbing in mind. I hope to slightly mod some bits ( not a lot though ) , the pick/shovel closure at top of yoke, that will be removed. I want to use the pouches as a carry system for my DSLR and three quality lenses. I will prob's try get the large 58 Patt webbing pack ( out of stock at Military Mart sadly ) to use as main carry, UNLESS, anyone here knows if any of the other packs can attach?

Pete

jiffi

Nomad
Jun 24, 2010
Castle Douglas, Scotland
gyqetamu.jpg
dypuhera.jpg
my new toy!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE