What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
A Jack Pyke fleece...

th

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
It's my 50th birthday coming up soon and I have long coveted a shave horse.

I just ordered one of these babies :)

hXPkXlcl.jpg

Now all I need is a drawknife!

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
Originally Posted by MT606
an issue arctic sleeping bag for a homeless bloke who had all his possesions torched by some drunken scummy scrote and a pair of issue reversible trousers for me for £3 bargain.
well done regards dave

MT606

Nomad
Jan 17, 2013
North of the southern wall.
cheers, hopefully he should have it by now......

today I bought another pair of reversible trousers for the wife this time,a corresponding jacket for myself and a 2nd hand grab bag, with afghan dirty thrown in for free ;-) and a russianesq fur hat the wife got herself....which our dogs seem to think is also for them......

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Earlier this week I paid a visit to the Alt Berg factory and bought a pair of Mallerstang walking boots. I unpacked the car earlier and I have just got round to giving them a good coating of Leder Gris.

I also bought a pair of Lowa Gore Tex tall Combat Boots for winter. They have also undergone the same treatment.

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
From the car boot this morning, a pair of softie trousers and a softie jacket, (both large and very good condition, jacket looks like it's never been worn), and a vango sherpa 50 + 10 rucksack,just the size i was looking for, very good condition, just needs a wipe over. All for the grand total of £10.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE