Thought some of you may appreciate this: my zombie kit :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
ms3Jqh.jpg

And here is The full album

Made for my birthday by my girlfriend, best present I've ever got :D

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Great thread-lmao

May well be in order to add a roll of toilet paper to the box,your girlfriend may well need it if she sees you wielding the axe and machete.

EDIT:-

Is that Old Spice i spotted on your "Man shelf?"........Now come on,that will frighten the female Zombies off better than any axe.

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I can just imagine in a couple of thousand years from now, some future archaeologist digging up something like this, and children being taught in schools about the race of zombies that roamed the earth in these times and how folk were vigilant to the ever present threat. :D

I can just imagine in a couple of thousand years from now, some future archaeologist digging up something like this, and children being taught in schools about the race of zombies that roamed the earth in these times and how folk were vigilant to the ever present threat. :D
Love this :lmao:

Hahaha a classic if ever I saw one, she's a star! :D

Loved the table lmao.

Si

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Honestly dude, you don't find many girls that're even interested or understand what we're into and why, let alone have the sense of humour required for the Zombie kit, or the imagination to make the table.

If you're not planning to already, marry the girl! :D

Si

Honestly dude, you don't find many girls that're even interested or understand what we're into and why, let alone have the sense of humour required for the Zombie kit, or the imagination to make the table.

If you're not planning to already, marry the girl! :D

Give me chance guys :p Maybe after uni :lmao:
Why isn't this girl your fiance already? She definately seems like a keeper if she can put up with old spice!

oh hey now! If it was good enough for grandpa its good enough for me :p My dad was born, so it obviously worked! :D

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Genius but where's the

zsg.jpg????

A worthy book to go in your box of undead repulsion!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE