TOP TIPS AND TRICKS.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Has anyone got any top tips or tricks? Something ingenious or useful but most of all simple. This is my peg less washing line made by doubling a line and twisting it. I put my dirty washing out and leave it for the rain to sort out. There is no shortage of rain here in Ireland. IMG_1301.JPGIMG_1302.JPG

Last edited:

nigelp

Native
Jul 4, 2006
New Forest
newforestnavigation.co.uk
  • Haha
Reactions: Broch and billycoen

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
I've come to the opposite conclusion and use 2 pegs tied at either end of a short piece of string. Handy for hanging shoes over my stove amongst other things.

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
IMG_6049.jpeg
This is my collection of dryer fluff.

Note - I only collect when I’m drying cotton.

Wool and synthetic don’t work well. You can’t beat the harvest from washing a new towel!

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
For Kelly Kettle users I posted this on another thread a few weeks back.

It holds the bale handle clear of the kettle when you want to pour and right against the kettle when you want to pack it.

Reactions: demented dale

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Heres a simple and useful one . this is a fire pan stand I made out of rebar grill, the metal grill stuff they pour concrete over. With this one I welded some extra cross bits on to hold more pans but you can just cut with a hacksaw and bend the metal into a table shape. Takes about ten minutes. Job done x IMG_1304.JPG

Reactions: gg012

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
For a few years I carried some of those wooden firelighters soaked in white spirit inside a boiled sweet tin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE