Thought some of you may appreciate this: my zombie kit :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Genius but where's the

View attachment 9841????

A worthy book to go in your box of undead repulsion!

Back up at university :) I can't take the kit with me, no weapons allowed

[although I've managed to get away with this. "It's just a spade, honest!"]
Special-Forces-Shovel.jpg

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Oh hey, and don't forget to listen to Zombie Podcast.com whilst at Uni so you can stay sharp without having your kit for backup, some great tips on how to avoid and deal with the Z dudes, as well as a damn good read/listen. :D

All seasons/eps to date available for free download in .mp3 format HERE (Scroll down to the bottom for the first ep). ;)

Si

Oh hey, and don't forget to listen to Zombie Podcast.com whilst at Uni so you can stay sharp without having your kit for backup, some great tips on how to avoid and deal with the Z dudes, as well as a damn good read/listen. :D

All seasons/eps to date available for free download in .mp3 format HERE (Scroll down to the bottom for the first ep). ;)

Si

Haha that's brilliant! Don't you just love the internet :D

Will make for some great listening on the train back to uni, cheers

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Hehe, yeah it comes out every Monday night, it's a proper full cast production, all the sound effects n everything and a really good story line too if you're into Z dudes (which I am addicted to lol). Been nominated a few awards and imho, well worth a listen. Enjoy. :D

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE