The Fiery Pants of Shame - Norwegian holiday/Arctic course report.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
A canvas bucket is a handy thing; weighs next to nowt and takes up about as much space. Invalable for all sorts of containment & carrying jobs...

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... The Four-Minute Warning was now turning into a Four-Second Warning and I was not yet at the designated drop zone.

Ooh, definitely 'Special Forces' involved ( :sad6: ) .

Funnier than Pingu's episode ~ and that involved a mountain, a part eaten 'Sara Lee' lemon meringue pie and his brother's gloves :yikes: :rofl:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Any other folk who went on the trip going to post accounts or pictures? (not that I've not really enjoyed this thread dude).

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Ha that is the best story I have read in years you will dine out for many campfires on that one
I noticed some rat packs have an alarming bulking and frequency effect on bowel habits and a Royal Marine trainee medic working with us informed me this was deliberate.Hope that helps but I have a feeling it won't
Great photos as well
Guess we will not be seeing one of those ever **** yourself in camp threads though

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
This is how Pete and Shane marked their tree, Pete's urine, Shane's handwriting.:lmao:

Bob, keep up the work fella, this is making my week (not a hole weak ) whole. Good read & photsgoodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE