That was weird

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`ve just been on the forum for the last half an hour and thought it was a bit weird as I was the only one logged in ??

It was like something off 28 Days Later, just kicking about in a big echoey empty box :sadwavey:

I replied to a few threads but can`t see them anymore.

I think I`ll go and have a lie down ......

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
It went a bit wonky. A little box was coming up asking for passwords and user names. It looked legit, but I didn't want to try it. It looked like the one you get when you try to open a password file in Windows.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It went a bit wonky. A little box was coming up asking for passwords and user names. It looked legit, but I didn't want to try it. It looked like the one you get when you try to open a password file in Windows.

Ah that could explain it - I`ve got some sniffer software running in the background which could have leap frogged that stage.

best turn it off eh ?

R

rdevonshire

Don't worry about the password prompt.

It was just ensure that the two databases (while they were been transferred) were not changed by your busy forum members!

All of you who are currently using this forum have sucessfully migrated onto the new server - should notice some considerable speed increases; and fingers crossed, touch wood & a few prayers along the way - it'll be stable till at least next week!

No, this is the final move for BCUK :) and it'll be a welcome one.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Nice one! Can't say I have noticed much difference, but then I wasn't looking for it before. It'll be nice to see how quickly this post goes up when I hit Submit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE