Glad to see its back! :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Just a quick thankyou to the team for getting the site up and running again!:You_Rock_

Your work and dedication is greatly appreciated by all!

Dan :D

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Boy am I glad to see you guys again - was feeling all lonely like! ;)

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Just to play Devil’s advocate, I got so much done yesterday – today, not a sausage :)

I was so glad to see you back I played my subs!

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Next time surely BCUK must be under some obligation to send out (by courier) some form of patch / chewing gun (bit like nicotine patches but a replacement therapy for BCUK).

Still, some good has come from this enforced withdrawal period. I'm not sure if any of you know this but I found that the internet has OTHER web sites! :red: There's a whole heap of rubbish out there to read when BCUK is having a rest.

Glad you're back.:D

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
welldone on getting the site back!

The server is probably being held together by twigs and nettle cordage, I do hope it lasts!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
To combat my imminent cold turkey attacks Saturday was spent watching Jerimiah Johnson in the morning followed by a pub lunch, then I watched Into the Wild in the afternoon. Last night I called over to see a pal to discuss a few details of our trip to the west coast of Scotland and figure out some routes, camps and other POIs.

Canny wait

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE