Swiss Army Volcano Cooker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Craigeam

Sep 3, 2005
Na H-Eileanan an Iar
Chris

Package arrived today, looking good.

Cheque went in the post yesterday so should be with you soon.

Thanks again for putting in the effort to organise all this.

Have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers

Donald.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Brilliant, I thought that notch was to be used to heat water in the bottle too, and all the other tips I'd not worked out yet - great link cheers.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
:)

Used mine for the first time yesterday. Using a foil lid on the cup reduces the boiling time to about 3-4 minutes.

Only thing is though; a trouser leg bag is too wide so I'll need to make another from a sweater sleeve!

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Scots_Charles_River: Boiling time was Duraglit as tinder (V IMPRESSIVE!!), pine cones & a bit of cardboard.

Ok folks a quick update on proceedings;

mob25774 - I'm still waiting to hear from you (name, address, etc) :)
Korpayne - I'm still waiting to hear from you (name, address, etc):)

Trailrunner - Postage is £1.94 UK, £3.61 France. Please advise?:confused:

a12jpm - awaiting payment before posting.:eek:
Sandsnakes - awaiting payment before posting.:eek:
Hammock_man - awaiting payment before posting.:eek:

Verloc - Cooker posted but awaiting payment.:(

Chelks - Cheque rec'd today so posted first class today.:D

Wolfcub - thanks for the PM :)

AJB, Big Geordie, Jiffy, PTR10001, KRF1963, Wizzzard, Grebby, Craigeam, Andybysea, MikeE, Scots_Charles_River, Big_Bazza99 - All done, thanks.:D

Chris

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Cheers for the update Chris glad you received payment, i went out to try my cooker the other day, but alas id left it to late setting off and didnt have time to stop for lunch/and a brew on the way home had to turn round and head straight back(walking on cliffs need daylight) hopefully will get out this Thursday or Fri.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
I was asked for a video of the use of the bail/wire to hold the cup and bottle etc.Here it is below. Done on a phone with one hand so sorry about the quality.

dyNick_Scots

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Hi Chris I sent you a PM a couple of days ago asking if you had received my chq that I had posted, guess not - no probs I'll post off another one or summit - keep an eye out if it turns up can you shred it or pop it back in the post to me - cheers chief.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE