Swiss Army Volcano Cooker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Ok all you boffins out there, I was thinking of trying the stove with BBQ charcoal, but I wasn’t sure the aluminium would withstand the temperature. Anyone got a clue?

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
That too, but then some H&S @@@@ would say you've designed a bomb!

damn it, there you go and blurt it out LOL. I take it that for it to be legal it has to have a pressure release device, that would explain the kelly kettle to, hrm a cap with a spring loaded presure valve could be an idea, but that would mean a thread has to be on the spout and not to mention that the spring would probably have to be that lightweight the weight of the water would open it if the bottle was at an angle:dunno:

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
You'd have to go on a course to use it and have the helmet measured to fit. And of course it would have to be electric so it could be controlled and fuzzed.

I'm running with scissors as I type!

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Used mine today with a tatonka ss meths burner, it boiled half a bottle/or one cup full in under 5 mins.

2dayetc034.jpg

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Name and shame time. (perhaps a bit harsh but you get the idea)

Hammock_man; Cookers posted on 23/12/08 but payment still to be recieved. :eek:

a12jpm, Korpayne, mob257774; Would you like to buy the cookers you ordered? If I don't hear from you by 19/01/09 I'll offer them for sale to the other members.

To everyone else; many thanks and I hope that the cookers provide many years of good service to you.

Chris

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I'm sure those are just oversights, but thank you so much for your efforts in getting me a great piece of kit.

Andy

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
I am so very sorry. I was away over Christmas and asked my son to keep an eye out and then pay you.
Having spoken to him it would seem that he did not.

I will have the money in the post 09:00 tomorrow (Thurs)
Again I am so very sorry

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Hammock_Man - As per email to your work address; thanks.

Trail Rrunner - Hope you like it!

a12jpm, Korpayne, mob257774 - still waiting to hear from you...

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Any left over or unwanted ??

GS

As per previous posts a12jpm, Korpayne & mob257774 have until the 19/01/09 to get in touch with me and confirm that they want theirs (one each). If I don't hear from them by then the cookers are up for sale on a first come first served basis.

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Hammock_Man; certainly did (Saturday Morning). Many thanks and I hope that you find the cookers very useful.

News Flash As neither a12jpm, Korpayne nor mob257774 have been in touch, I have three more cookers for sale. Same price as before (£5.90 +£0.50 packing +postage) so let me know if you are interested.

These are to be sold on a first come first served basis (ie the first, second and third PM's get them). If you are going to Middlewood at the end of the month I can bring them with me which will bring the cost down to £5.90 each. I'll take Cash, Cheque, Postal Order or Paypal.

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE