Swiss Army Volcano Cooker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Right, sorry for it seeming to go quiet; I don't get on here everyday.

Please can you all pm me with your addresses?
All the stoves have now been provisionnally sold so I just need to get 10 minutes away fom the office to get the damn things weighed and then into the post to you.

BTW, the cups are about the same size as a pot noodle pot which should give you an idea of the complete size.

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Thanks for the posts guys.

Still need a few names & addresses from people:

Scots_Chalres_River
Grebby
a12jpm
mob257774
Hammock_man
Jiffy
KRF1963
Big_Bazza99
chelks
Korpayne
Wizzzard
Andybysea

all the best,

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Wizzzard, - you have an urgent PM - I'm 5 miles from your house tomorrow morning and your cooker is in my car. Call me.

a12jpm
mob257774
Hammock_man
chelks
Korpayne

Folks - I still need your addresses.

Cheers

Chris

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Hello Chris,
for some reason I have not been getting updates to this thread so have missed the fact that not only have they arrieved but you are awaiting money.
I will have a P.O. out to you today. Can you PM me with your address
Really sorry
Paddy

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Right, well I've had the week from hell at work but anyway...

The best way to get you a price for postage is to send it to you.

AJB, Craigeam, MikeE, Big Geordie, Ptr10001, KRF1963, Verloc, Wizzzard - Yours were sent yesterday first class so you may have received them by now. You will have a PM shortly with how much you owe me.

Scots_Chalres_River, Grebby, Jiffy, WolfCub, Big_Bazza99, Andybysea - Yours were sent first class today so they should be with you on Monday/Tuesday. You will have a PM shortly with how much you owe me.

Trailrunner - Now that I have your Surname I'll get your's in the post on Monday and a PM of how much you owe.

Sandsnakes - I still have one left if you are still interested. Let me know.

a12jpm, mob257774, Hammock_man, chelks, Korpayne, - I still don't have your names or addresses so I can't post them to you yet.

Merry Christmas!!

Now, I suggest that you use an old trouser leg/sweater arm as a carry case for the stoves and a bit of tin foil as a lid for the cup (which is about pot noodle size). I've been told that Duraglit cloth makes a wonderful tinder but I've yet to try it out as I've barely been away from the @#""*!! office!!! Bah Humbug

Chris

KRF1963

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2007
York
Thanks for all your effort on this Chris - at Uni library at the moment so don't have cheque book with me but will pop it in the post asap.

Regards

Keith

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Thanks Keith.

Ok folks, you've all got PM's now with how much it cost to buy it and post it to you plus 50p towards packaging, etc.

All the best.

Chris

All tips on what to use in the fire section gratefully received!

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
No worries Wizzzard. My kids are driving me mad at the moment as well (my son was up to his t-shirt in paint a few minutes ago!) so I my well take them outside in the rain as well!.

Has anyone elses arrived yet?

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE