Swiss Army Volcano Cooker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Chris,

Just home, thank you so much for your trust in sending out before payment. It's nearly 2 am now but you will have a cheque in the post first thing Monday morning.

Many thanks for all your hard work.

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Just rescued mine from the guy next door - it's great, thank you. One question, when open the locking mechanism intrudes into the "burning chamber" is that a stand for the bottle to be used for boiling water?

B

bigal

is there any call for another group buy of these ............ i wouldnt mind a couple ...

al

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
One question, when open the locking mechanism intrudes into the "burning chamber" is that a stand for the bottle to be used for boiling water?

Mmm. I don't think that it's for resting the bottle; just for getting a decent grip on the cooker should you need to move/turn/carry the cooker when lit.

As for a second group buy - I'll do one in the new year but be aware that the prices have gone up - we only got the new ones at grade 1 price as a one off.

As for unpurchased ones; 4 people are still to send me their details. I'll give them until the new year to get back to me then I'll have to make a call on them given that I'm currently fronting nearly £300 worth of cookers!

Chris

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Hi Chris,

Got my new toy 5 minutes ago. It really is xmas!:You_Rock_

Excellent condition too mate. Thank you for doing this. Are you ready for the group buy on the Swiss recipe book for it? Bushcraft fondue anyone?:lmao:
ATB
George

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Mine arrived this morning too! They look excellent, just need to have a play now!
Your cheque really is in the post:rolleyes: :D

(as of an hour ago anyway!)

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
Mine looks like it is at the Post Office - postman's description "Brown tube packet". Little does he know! Will probably pick up on Xmas Eve - need something to cook the turkey!

Have sent my cheque today - many thanks for all your help in organising the group buy and the time and effort in collating the buyer info and despatching the goods.

Happy Christmas & Best Wishes

Paul

ptr10001

Oct 22, 2007
South Wales
Chris

Received the stove yesterday, thanks very much its great.

Cheque went in Post yesterday.

Thanks for organising this, have a good Christmas

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Chris can you let me have your email and I can get paypal to send you beer tokens

Paddy - I don't use Paypal. I'll send you my details later today after I've posted you your cooker (didn't get chance to do it yesterday - sorry).

Jiffy, KRF1963, Verloc, Craigeam, WolfCub, Scots_Chalres_River - Have yours arrived yet?

Chris

KRF1963

Tenderfoot
Oct 19, 2007
York
KRF1963, - Have yours arrived yet?

Chris

Hi Chris,
I got a card through the door yesterday and I assume that it it. WIll try and pick it up tonight.

Apologies but I wrote the cheque at the weekend but totally forgot to post it until today!

Many thanks for all your efforts on this.

Regards

Keith

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
Paddy - I don't use Paypal. I'll send you my details later today after I've posted you your cooker (didn't get chance to do it yesterday - sorry).

Scots_Chalres_River - Have yours arrived yet?

Chris

Maybe, I'm away from home and have been since friday so not sure. I have posted the money. I'll post or Pm as soon as I know.

Ta

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE