Spare a thought.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Andy was a top bloke, we met at my first meet and found we shared a lot as he worked where I grew up and lived not far from my sisters. Spent a great weekend with him and Karl on my return to "meeting" last year.

Thinking of you mate

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Our deepest sympathies for Andy's nearest and dearest.

With others I was hoping that Andy would be well enough to rejoin us at Meets ~ he'd been looking forward to bringing his lad along with him for a good while.

Twang Twang you are and always will be a Rain-God ~ and if you have influence, can you sort it for after we get the tarps down?

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
RIP Andy,

I never met him, but he was a top bloke, thoughts go to his familiy and friends

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Didn't know the man personally, but any man who loved getting out there in amongst it , cold, dark, fire smoke, olive green , dpm, can of beer etc etc etc , was a good man , i am not religious by any means but a fellow woods dweller and i will save a few moments for him tomorrow night under the stars .

No help at the moment , but hope his nearest and dearest read the comments posted at a more appropriate time in the future and raise a smile and a can , or go for a wander in the woods and celebrate what the man enjoyed doing

Goodnight sir.

Ivan...

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
R.I.P.andy i never met the man but like others have said we are a community on this forum and we should all feel the loss of a good member my thoughts are with his family best wishes to his family at this sad time regards dave :sad6:

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
he came to my first meet at North Wood, and offered me words of encouragement i will never forget. its the second anniversary of that bluebell meet soon, i will find a quiet moment there and speak with Andy...

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I'm shocked to hear this sad news, Andy was a great bloke and a real gent! Our heart felt condolences to his family.
Simon and Janet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE