Spare a thought.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Hi folks,

It's with a heavy heart that I must inform you, that as of this morning andy2112 passed away.

As some of you may know, he had acute renal failure which has led to further complications. Please spare a thought for his family and those who knew him on here either through topics and/or meets.

Such a great fella will be sadly missed.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
My thoughts are with his family at such a terrible time.

Andy RIP mate.

andy2112removinghailsto.jpg

andy2112.jpg

aroundthefire6.jpg

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I never met the chap but to lose one of our own is heart breaking, best wishes to his friends and family

R.I.P Andy

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
May his tarp be taut, his hammock comfy and his boots be dry. R.I.P Andy and condolences to his Kin n folk.

Sent from my E10i using Tapatalk

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
That's a real sad thing to hear, I was just thinking about him the other day hoping he and his lad would be able to attend meets again this summer...my thoughts are with his family, especially his lad being left without a Dad that thought the world of him. RIP mate

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
That's a real sad thing to hear, I was just thinking about him the other day hoping he and his lad would be able to attend meets again this summer...my thoughts are with his family, especially his lad being left without a Dad that thought the world of him. RIP mate

Jeeez,...that choked me up,...

RIP Andy .....

Stu

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This is such sad news and I am really sorry to hear it :(

Andy was a great bloke and, as others have said, he'll be truly missed at the meets.

Snarf, please pass on my deepest sympathies and condolences to his family

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE