Show your homemade stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Only some recently made stuff. So this comes from some recent posts.

DaggerRoseRing3.jpg

IMGP5886.jpg

2-4.jpg

IMGP5856.jpg

IMGP5753.jpg

15362_209322567611_584057611_307138.jpg

1.jpg

14.jpg

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Makes me sick. I think I've done a good job then someone horribly and unfairly talented like R.B. comes along and poos on ones parade. I hate you you gifted, talented craftsman you :D :ban::notworthy

Last edited:

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
here is some of mine

leather pouch, have made a few of these now and given them away
LargePouch1.jpg

left handed mora sheath, i have made right handed ones for myself aswell
Sheath.jpg

Sigg bottle and cup holder (this is my fave piece)
BottleCover1Small.jpg

BottleCoverSmall.jpg

Small slip pouch for my Brit army knife, its really jsut to stop my phone etc getting scratched when its in my pocket!
Colour.jpg

Have also made a few strops, a journal, a underblanket, and a bed roll thing but i dont have any pics of those things

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I have to say taht rancid badgers work is the Dogs Dangly bits. absolutly top class puts my stuff to shame.

and his baby soft hands don't appear to have calluses. I think he's in league with Lucifer. That's the only explaination for workamnship like that. I feel the same way as you littlebiglane. I was hoping to be inspired, instead, I feel like I've been kicked while I was down. :(

:lmao: Jes' kidding widya RB! Great stuff mate as well as yours Mr Ed and g4ghb and of course littlebiglane. In fact everyone who's posted here, thanks. Some really classy work.

Rubs hands together in anticipation of what to do next.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I'd be here all week if I put up stuff that I've made :rolleyes:

I work with wood, leather, metal (ferrous and non-ferrous) and occasionally [lastic and now I'm getting into rubber (oo-er!)

Though there are loads of things that I make or have made that I don't intend to repeat or haven't considered worth photographing, a selection of stuff I've made can be found on my website ;) (see my sig line)

Biker

I'd be here all week if I put up stuff that I've made :rolleyes:

I work with wood, leather, metal (ferrous and non-ferrous) and occasionally [lastic and now I'm getting into rubber (oo-er!)

Though there are loads of things that I make or have made that I don't intend to repeat or haven't considered worth photographing, a selection of stuff I've made can be found on my website ;) (see my sig line)

Bookmarked and saved for further examination. And just when I thought I was getting over the bruising from seeing Rancid Badgers work too :D

Thanks Dave

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
So, this is a bit of reminiscence therapy??

When I was a young'n I made these... (where is the gummy smilley when you need it?

Dscn0090.jpg

DSCN0002.jpg

skinonframecanoe4.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN1169.jpg

And assorted sharps things over the years!

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
those are amazing mate!

Peat - It is at a site in Dorset called the Ancient Technology Centre. a truly amazing place - they run teaching days for school kids; teaching about Vikings and Romans. the on site master blacksmith is who got me into the trade.

that is the only picture I have of it unfortunately - but it's more or less finished now.

andy

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I've been watching this thread for a few days and wondering how to word my reply - like some folk here I have much that is made at home or built/modified from other things. Sometimes I make one thing to try out ideas to see if I can encorporate the same thing into a larger project - but to photograph it all here would take an age - some of it isn't very good at all, but its mine and I like it, and I'm pleased with my results.
Up to now I've tried: knives, sheaths, axes & masks, fire kits by the dozen, billie cans, fire pots, tripods, spoons, bowls, cups, bags, pouches & belts (including buckles), a smock and a hunting shirt.
Future projects include, more clothing (shirts, trousers etc) moccasins, more time at the forge, pottery & weaving - heck I want to do it all!

ATB

Ogri the trog

those are amazing mate!

Peat - It is at a site in Dorset called the Ancient Technology Centre. a truly amazing place - they run teaching days for school kids; teaching about Vikings and Romans. the on site master blacksmith is who got me into the trade.

that is the only picture I have of it unfortunately - but it's more or less finished now.

andy

Oh for wosssnames sake

ive been looking for places to volunteer etc thats only 10miles up the road :eek::rolleyes:

ATB

Duncan

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
I'm not much of a DIY'er, modifying existing kit to meet my requirements is more within my abilities. However, here are a few things I've made:

First up is a sheath for a Busse BATAC. Made almost entirely from a laptop bag that had a pocket and some 'reclaimed' stiff plastic for liners:

IMG_4141.JPG

IMG_4186.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Here's a leather sheath I made for my Busse AD:

IMG_4301.JPG

IMG_4303.JPG

Here's a Ferrorod with built in lighting I made a while ago:

fc1.jpg

fc2.jpg

Finally, here is some modified kit. My 'Tactical Action' leg from when I ruptured my Achilles tendon last April. Note the pain relief and emergency computer repair tool at the top of the first pic:

IMG_4454a.jpg

IMG_4451a.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE