Show your desktop wallpaper.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Mine alternate between landscapes and scantily clad young ladies, luckily it's a family friendly week :)

xpnddt.jpg

Cheers,

Stuart.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Desktop_zps7ae723a3.jpg

Mine's strictly for dumping temp files that'll be getting moved to wherever they should be pronto.
Mostly it's clear apart from the bin.

I use Classic Start Menu(because the win7 standard one is too cluttered and clunky) and have the most used apps starting from a dock that pops out the side of the screen.
Rainmeter for the weather, a clock and Moonphase II.
The image itself has been on the desktop since the Amiga 20 years ago. There's a copy lying in my email account that I download onto new computers on day 1.

The other monitor just has the image.

Biker

Am I right in thinking that's HAL from 2001? It's what springs to mind when I first saw it. I had some widgets on my desktop but they made the PC run sooooo sllooooow and the annoying ting was, whenever I had a window open on full screen I couldn't see the information provided by the widget. Back to the bottom right Windows clock again.

Desktop_zps7ae723a3.jpg

Mine's strictly for dumping temp files that'll be getting moved to wherever they should be pronto.
Mostly it's clear apart from the bin.

I use Classic Start Menu(because the win7 standard one is too cluttered and clunky) and have the most used apps starting from a dock that pops out the side of the screen.
Rainmeter for the weather, a clock and Moonphase II.
The image itself has been on the desktop since the Amiga 20 years ago. There's a copy lying in my email account that I download onto new computers on day 1.

The other monitor just has the image.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Am I right in thinking that's HAL from 2001? It's what springs to mind when I first saw it. I had some widgets on my desktop but they made the PC run sooooo sllooooow and the annoying ting was, whenever I had a window open on full screen I couldn't see the information provided by the widget. Back to the bottom right Windows clock again.

I just tend to glance at the weather in passing when I fire the computer up and the big clock's only for giving me a guilty conscience and reminding me how late it's getting.
Did try an RSS feed window once that noticably affected performance but these ones are fine. Rainmeter's a clever bit of kit with all sorts of add-ons.
http://rainmeter.net/cms/Discover

HAL it is. ;)

Biker

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE