Show your desktop wallpaper.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just for a bit of fun I thought I'd start a thread to see what you folks have as your desktop wallpaper.

Here's mine from an image I nabbed off of DeviantART some weeks ago. I just find it soothing to look at.

Don't you just HATE it when you spot that glaring typo in the subject line AFTER you've hit "post thread" what a numpty! :togo: Thanks Shewie, just edited it, doesn't take away the numpty taste though. :lmao:

Desktop_zpsef5e4243.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not very exciting today Aaron ...

Work laptop

(PS - you can edit your thread titles now, click Go Advanced)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Okay, how did you get the image of your desktop into your reply? Having a dense moment here.

Pressing Ctrl, Alt and PrtScn (near the scroll lock keys) copies your desktop, or screen grab, to clipboard, copy and paste as a new file in Paint. Hope that works.

Wait just reread your question. Sorry. Go advanced and scroll down to manage attachments, or post it online to an image hosting site (photobucket) and paste the link info in your reply.

Last edited:

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
My dog, Bill, who went to the great kennel in the sky 4 weeks ago tomorrow. Happier times at Wortham Ling, Norfolk, 2005.

desktop1_zps2df1a66f.jpg

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Hmm, surprisingly, that worked. Thanks.

Now why can't I enlarge the image when posting an image directly from my computer? I used to be able to do this.

Untitled.jpg

Oh yes, and the answer to the obvious question is: Virginie Efira, Belgian TV presenter and comedienne :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I tend to collect pictures for desktop shots and have it set up so they rotate every couple of hours

These are some of the pictures I use

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE