Show us your Bushcraft users

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
MMMM Shiney's

My current users

DSC_2728-1.jpg

A Mick Spain Damascus

A Paul Harris Bushcrafter

A Farid in D6 ( this holds a wicked edge for EVER)

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
This thing.

NeckWidgy.jpg

Grohmann large camper in stainless and when it wears out I'll get another dead like it but pehaps with more washing up resistant scales (micarta?) I use it for everything including all the cooking at home.

ATB

Tom

Draven

Native
Jul 8, 2006
Scotland
Toddy - is that Mora 2010 massive or are the rest of your knives tiny? :p

Here are my main users:
hicksrehc6.jpg

Modified old hicks butcher, very proud of this one as it was the first good convex I did

knifpho007.jpg

My custom Bushcrafter, blade by Bernie Garland in o1 steel and handle by me in dyed-thru curly birch - this is my "standalone" knife when I don't want to carry knife + axe or bigger knife.

knifpho011.jpg

My Enzo Nordic 95 in Red mallee, handled by me - the deepest biting knife I have, even more so than my mora sloyd.

That Hankala above really looks sweet though! I try to avoid lookin at them!

Pete

Waldganger

Forager
Aug 13, 2009
Esperance, WA
My two sets, I keep one in a bug out bag, the other is my camping set.

Busse Fusion Battle Mistress (FBM) INFI steel, 10" blade, fat micarta grips
Dan Koster Bushcraft in 01, with OD Micarta
Roselli Axe, the long handle one
Off The Map Custom Knives, Bushcraft in A2, natural canvas micarta, matching firesteel

DSCN2923.jpg

My EDC, which when it gets orange G10 scales made (waiting on the postman so I can make them) it will be coming with me.
Emerson Collectors Association, Knife of the Year 2009.
A131, 154cm steel, black G10 scales, Ti linerlock.

DSCN2925.jpg

DSCN2928.jpg

These three are on the way, the Landi PSK will most definately be coming, and the other two need sheathing before I make any decisions about them. I guess you need a backup or two right?

bforumpicsforsale.jpg

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
First of all, sorry for the horrible pictures.

I was using these before I moved and temporarily lost woods access.

stuff.jpg

Once I locate some suitable land I'll be using my ESEE (formerly RAT Cutlery) RC-4. It's the bottom left in this terrible picture of my knives.

cuttingtools.jpg

I've got more knives now but it's nice to see that I'm not "infected" as badly as some of you are, or at least not any worse.

Oh and I almost forgot, this one will be accompanying me on future woodland outings as well. My only modern folder and pretty much the only one I liked the looks of. Spyderco Endura 4 with foliage green G-10 scales and flat ground blade.

spyderco4.jpg

spyderco3.jpg

I still like the looks of more traditional knives better though.;)

Last edited:

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
knife10.jpg

smallknife2.jpg

I use either of these, ones a copy of the bushtool and the other is a smaller thinner blade, both with holly handle slabs.

SouthernCross

Forager
Feb 14, 2010
Australia
My favourite of several years would have to be this one..

Finecurls1.jpg

.... over the last 1 1/2 years this one has also proven to be a great bushcraft knife....

TK21.jpg

I'm about 2 months into a 6 month evaluation of this next one and I continue to be really impressed with its' performance on seasoned Aussie hardwoods....

LitenBror1.jpg

Aren't we all lucky to have access to such a wide range of fine blades :)

Kind regards
Mick

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Toddy - is that Mora 2010 massive or are the rest of your knives tiny?
Pete

I think it's massive :pokenest: and the rest are a really good size :D

I'm not tiny, I'm just on the small side. I take a 6 or a 6.5 in a glove.
Besides, I can do anything with those knives that you can do with the bigger ones :approve:

I think I'm going to start a new thread.
"What do you actually use your knife for ? " :D be interesting to see the replies.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE