SAS wannabee from kent ......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bulldog

Mar 26, 2009
kent
Hello all only jokeing although i wear cammo and like to keep a low profile i have to much respect for the armed forces to pretend to be something im not, really enjoying reading the forum especially the kit talk and the photos of peoples trips / camps great stuff.
As for me im more of a survivalist than a bushcrafter although no expert, what i lack in experiece i make up for with keeness and determination.I dont get out as much as id like but who can?
Anyway look forward to learning more and joining in a few threads, really must get a digi camera and take some pics of a camp out!!

Regards
bulldog

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
welcome mate,
have fun theres a wide variety of people here from 100% purist bushcrafters that try to only use historical equipment to wildlife spotters, active soldiers and even "Survivalists" I used to be one too! I went through a equipment and head to foot in DPM stage ;)
I now hover between Bushcraft-survival-lightweight camping.

whatever takes your fancy!:D

IJ55

Forager
Mar 29, 2009
UK
Some weekends I love the back to basics bush craft, others the light weight outdoor multi day mountain walker, but every time it is always with one eye on 'keeping me alive'.

Survival skills have their place, and I have used them many times in some really weird tight spots.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE