New Member from Macclesfield

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mwoolfare

Maker Plus
Dec 30, 2022
Macclesfield
HI Ladies and Gents,

Im Brian and I live in Macclesfield. I do have a small business although I won't be promoting it on here until Ive decided to pay the necessary to do so. I have a keen interest in the outdoors and bushcraft, and have done for the last 30+ years. Unfortunately im disabled and struggle to get out as much as I would like as i can't carry a pack, so its comfy camping for me at the moment. Ive just purchased a Lavvu and Im looking forward to giving it a run out in the New Year. Im a keen maker and crafter and like to turn my hand to different things. I also have a pole lathe and enjoy wood turning and vintage tools also

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Hello from California. Half my ties are Macclesfields.
If you can’t get out to the wild, bring the wild to you.
I was stationed in San Francisco. Several former shipmates from Alaska were reunited there. We watched Jeremiah Johnson on the Telly and cried out ‘ I miss Alaska’
Together.
There was an empty barracks room. I ‘borrowed’ several 5 gallon
Pines slated for landscaping the base and created a ‘forest’ we camped until some fool made a campfire in a bbq sans legs. This was pre fire alarms. The barracks master at arms; lovely Samoan chief bosun mate saw smoke pouring out the window and ran up
To our second deck forest.
He opened the door and stood there in disbelief . I assured him all would be put right before morning reveille and went back to making smores

mwoolfare

Maker Plus
Dec 30, 2022
Macclesfield
thank you Tony, I've sorted a 10% discount for the forum using the code LINDEN and an additional 10% goes to my brand ambassador as he continues his professional qualifications in Bushcraft

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE