Ronnie Sunshines

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Had one of these from the group buy on here. they really are good, due to cr'@p weather been using the griddle and dutch oven on the cooker in the kitchen. Warning though, remember to have a cloth handy to move things (or plenty of ice), they do get very hot :eek:
Enjoy yor cooking

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
I use both my dutch ovens in and outdoors. Last one from group buy, supplied by Ronnies' Looking forward to when the rain stops.

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
Hopefully if it stops raining long enough over the xmas period I'm planning on putting on a pan of stew outside while working in the swamp (I mean garden).

Thanks for the warning I have got a pair of welding gauntlets that are very heat proof and we also got the lid lifter with the set.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I've been thinking of getting one of them too.

I really like that site too, thinking about it I've spent a good £400 there.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I bought that set when the group buy was on going, being an impatient git i couldnt wait for the GB to get its skates on.:D

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
went in there for the first time a few weeks ago, good shop I thought. Good range of different bits and pieces, well worth another visit.

scubapauly

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2009
Hertfordshire
scubapauly.zenfolio.com
I haven't bought from these guys as my only experience of going in the shop put me off.

The 2 guys who were in there were serving a guy who wanted to buy an air rifle. We carried on looking round the shop while they served him. Once the guy bought his gun and left the shop came the part that put us off. The 2 shop guys went into this massive rant about the guy who'd bought the gun. How he'd taken so long to decide and how he was so picky and what a pain in the ar@e he was.....and so on.

To be honest I could have and planned to buy quite a bit on that day but hearing that made me wonder what would be said once we left the shop. I don't like stuf like that and would rather spend my money with someone else.

Just my opinion, but a valid one as a potential customer.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I haven't bought from these guys as my only experience of going in the shop put me off.

The 2 guys who were in there were serving a guy who wanted to buy an air rifle. We carried on looking round the shop while they served him. Once the guy bought his gun and left the shop came the part that put us off. The 2 shop guys went into this massive rant about the guy who'd bought the gun. How he'd taken so long to decide and how he was so picky and what a pain in the ar@e he was.....and so on.

To be honest I could have and planned to buy quite a bit on that day but hearing that made me wonder what would be said once we left the shop. I don't like stuf like that and would rather spend my money with someone else.

Just my opinion, but a valid one as a potential customer.
:eek:What a pair of jerks. I've only had good experiences with them (even knocked the postage of a SFA on the head). Tell Ronnie, I know he will sort it:AR15firin

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I've just got a SFA from them for a xmas present for a mate.

Once again great online service, I orderd it on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday, cant moan at that.

scubapauly

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 20, 2009
Hertfordshire
scubapauly.zenfolio.com
:eek:What a pair of jerks. I've only had good experiences with them (even knocked the postage of a SFA on the head). Tell Ronnie, I know he will sort it:AR15firin

Well I took your comment and emailed the shop. I got a reply from David (the proprietor) asking for me to call him.

Just got off the phone with him. Seemed like a very genuine guy. He took the comments on board and appologised for his staff and said he would look into it.

In the end I was won over by the guy and even ended up ordering a dutch oven, and David waived the postage for me :)

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Hmmmmm. I have emailed them twice with a product/ordering issue and they have not replied in over a week. Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe its Christmas and they are busy......

EDIT: I have heard back and David has resolved the issue in a very fair way. Good on him.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE