Rainbow Gathering?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I think it's in hand, Tengu.......I think it'll be settled around dawn by the local boys in the old-fashioned way; not ideal but inevitable, I'm afraid.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Any updates, how is Molly doing?

Molly is doing really well, thank you; stitches out and no permanent damage to head nor body, you wouldn't know it had happened!

Two things have happened as a result of this episode that have really ticked me off though. Firstly, I went to take a long walk the other day and realised that at some point during the confusion on the evening of the incident somebody stole my Pacer poles from the back of the car, and because the dog was lead exercise only for two weeks I hadn't noticed :-(

The other thing is that Natural Resources Wales posted about twenty copies of the court possession order all over the woodland concerned, and there on page two is my name, address and telephone number, clear for all to read. I was gobsmacked when I saw that and I've not been able to contact anybody to get an explanation. Oh well, they've been there for days now but that should surely never have been allowed to happen, eh?

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well that is no good of them...its not like its `your` woods, is it?

And some of these hippy types are seriously dodgy...they are putting you in danger.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Great to hear she's doing well.

That's absolutely disgusting about your poles and your name and address being put on the court order.
Surely that's not legal?

With the poles they're pretty distinctive so i'd just keep ya eye out i bet you'll see them being used by someone there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE