Pine Tar Soap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
This is really really great soap, seriously here, anyone with eczema you would be so happy at the effect this has on it, my eczema on my hands and fingers has completely cleared up and there is not trace of it at all, i have 2 patches let on my entire body on my left knee and ankle and they get smaller and less intense day by day and the itching has gone right down, thanks so much. I only ever had it on my fingers between the fingers and on my left leg, at this rate i will have none at all within 6 months, keep making it please as i am halfway through my £10 block and it will be used up before it expires and i'll buy the same again.

Kudos well deserved

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I was going to ask if you were taking any to the Bushmoot - but I'm not sure I can wait that long....

Two big bars please

I'll wait for your PM

ATB

Ogri the trog

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Yes I have plenty in stock.

I have a new fairer price.

A LARGE BAR IS £2.80

Plus postage which is 1bar =£ 1.20
2bar = £ 1.40
3 -8 bar= £ 2.80

Very few people ask for small bars. So I might discontinue them as they are nuisance to cut

So for the hard of thinking one bar of soap costs £4, two bars cost £7 and three bars cost£ 11.20

Last edited:

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Thanks for the soap, arrived today. So very quick delivery.
Also, as an aside, packaging had been ripped open, so the nosey delivery people are still as bad as before. Thanks for wrapping it in that brown tape

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE