Pine Tar Soap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Pine tar soap with allantoin.
Handmade soap, with 5% excess fats. It smells like a pine forest with a touch of smoke ie just like a weekend in the woods. The allantoin is the healing compound in comfrey, it helps heal up those little scratchs you pick up while out.

Pine tar forms natural aspirin like compounds when soap is made with it, these compounds are what helps with psoriasis.

This first batch is quite small, but this week i finally cracked making large quantites. it takes 4 weeks at least to cure. So in four weeks there will be enough for everyone so dont worry if a sold out notice goes up.

THe price is £4 for a 180gm bar [6.7 oz] or £2.70 for 90gm bar [3.2oz]. postage is included in the price.

The ingredients are Sodium Tallowate [beef tallow reacted with sodium hydroxide]
Saponified products of pinus wood tar, sodium ricinate [castor oil +naoh] allantoin, unsaponifed oils. ie THIS SOAP IS NOT VEGGIE and it doesnt contain any perfums or other garbage. In the same vain as our other products if it is not needed we dont add it. Simple.

To buy send me or woodstock a pm with your email address and what you want and we will send you a paypal invoice.

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
1 big bar (190g) please. :)

I'll pm you my address asap.

Cheers,

Review will be done of anyone is interested.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
I always shave with Pine Tar soap subzeer0.
Whip up a lather with my badger hair brush, works a treat ( I am a DE Shaver )

Best.

C.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I'd be interested if you don't mind shipping to Spain. I'd be happy to pay shipping costs.

Cheers

Huon

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
it would be 4 plus 2.60 which 8 euros. i will shop about if there is other companies that are cheaper. I think the postage rates in the uk are far too much.

That sounds fine. I'd be up for two. How does the shipping scale up?

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
That combination of healing and scent sounds amaazzzing :) I made some but it is so strong, I can use mine to degrease old sewing machines too :D

It's incredible how beneficial the tar is to the soap and skin, your buyers are in for a real treat, lovey :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE