Stupidly Simple Full range Mega thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
So rather than have loads of threads several years old,we thought is would be better to have one thread with everything on it. The reviews on the old threads sell the products, look them up with the search bar if you need to.

If you wish to make an order private message me what you want with your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice.

Bug Oil NEW HANDY SIZE

Bug oil is natural insect repellant based on neem oil and lemon eucalyptus. Designed as a barrier on the skin that insects wont bite through. Neem has been used in india for a few thousand years to keep off mosquitoes and is used in organic sheep dip and tick repellents. Other essential oils are added more effectiveness and to hide the smell of the neem.

bug oil Price £4.00 for 125ml postage £2.80

Midge repel

Based on an old Canadian trapper recipe where pine tar was mixed with oil to keep black fly at bay. The small tin of dark brown balm is applied to the forehead and rubbed in until it isn't visible. you smell slightly smoky and this keeps midges at bay.

midge repel Price 3.60 for 15ml and 4.10 for 30ml postage included in price.

Pine tar soap

good old simple pine tar soap, made with british sourced tallow (animal fat).

pine tar soap price 180gm bar is £ 2.80 .See below for postage.

Veggie pine tar available from august 1st 2016.

Neem oil soap NEW PRODUCT SHORT RUN.

Made with organic neem oil, coconut oil and sodium sterate. A good soap for soothing the skin especially if chaffed and sweaty. If you working hard or playing hard or even gardening hard this will be treat and it removes chiggers from the skin. Can be used as horticultural soap, which I can now say as we have left the EU

This soap is 15% neem (pretty high) and has no added perfumes and doesnt contain palm oil. It smells of soap, not of neem, but it certainly doesnt smell like other brands of neem soap which dont have much neem and have other smelly stuff added.

neem oil soap price 100gm bar £2.80

postage for soaps under 200gms of soap £1.20
postage for two of more bars wieghing between 200gm and 400gms is £1.50
postage above 400gms [that is three bars of pine tar] is £2.80

for mixed orders postage is basically fixed at what it costs to post, so if it is less than 25mm thick it will be sent as a large letter £1.20 or £1.50 and if is a smal parcel it costs £2.80.

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Good collection of kit you've got going now. It's at that time when I should be.getting.new supplies laid down. Excellent stuff that worked well for me last year.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Oct 7, 2015
United Kingdom
Soap arrived today. Had a shower and a shave and couldn't be happier. The Mrs is Finnish and the smell reminds her of home.
Cheers

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
No more wicked lip balm?
I love that one.
And the midge repellent, is that the same as the dark bug repellent I received and tested? That is good, too.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
could you get some out first class today or tomorrow at latest ? cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Coming up to chrissy time anyone ordering a bar of pine tar soap in Dec. will get a small gift wrapped one for free well it is the season of goodwill ..........Bah Humbug

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
i ordered some Oil, midge repel and soap on friday, it arrived today (monday) excellent service and the products smell good to me, i just hope that the midges/biters think the opposite!

cheers
steve

xylaria

Edited the first post, as the bug oil now comes in a smaller handy size and is a bit cheaper. I have made a batch of veggie pine tar which will be available for sale in two weeks, unless it stays foggy. The neem oil soap is still available , I also have scrap soap if anyone wants to degrease an animal skin or something.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
We have the last batch of the Midge Repel small tins this is the brown cream same as wilmas. same price as before Price 3.60 for 15ml that includes P+P

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
So rather than have loads of threads several years old,we thought is would be better to have one thread with everything on it. The reviews on the old threads sell the products, look them up with the search bar if you need to.

If you wish to make an order private message me what you want with your email address and I will send you a paypal invoice.

Bug Oil NEW HANDY SIZE

Bug oil is natural insect repellant based on neem oil and lemon eucalyptus. Designed as a barrier on the skin that insects wont bite through. Neem has been used in india for a few thousand years to keep off mosquitoes and is used in organic sheep dip and tick repellents. Other essential oils are added more effectiveness and to hide the smell of the neem.

bug oil Price £4.00 for 125ml postage £2.80

Midge repel

Based on an old Canadian trapper recipe where pine tar was mixed with oil to keep black fly at bay. The small tin of dark brown balm is applied to the forehead and rubbed in until it isn't visible. you smell slightly smoky and this keeps midges at bay.

midge repel Price 3.60 for 15ml and 4.10 for 30ml postage included in price.

Pine tar soap

good old simple pine tar soap, made with british sourced tallow (animal fat).

pine tar soap price 180gm bar is £ 2.80 .See below for postage.

Veggie pine tar available from august 1st 2016.

Neem oil soap NEW PRODUCT SHORT RUN.

Made with organic neem oil, coconut oil and sodium sterate. A good soap for soothing the skin especially if chaffed and sweaty. If you working hard or playing hard or even gardening hard this will be treat and it removes chiggers from the skin. Can be used as horticultural soap, which I can now say as we have left the EU

This soap is 15% neem (pretty high) and has no added perfumes and doesnt contain palm oil. It smells of soap, not of neem, but it certainly doesnt smell like other brands of neem soap which dont have much neem and have other smelly stuff added.

neem oil soap price 100gm bar £2.80

postage for soaps under 200gms of soap £1.20
postage for two of more bars wieghing between 200gm and 400gms is £1.50
postage above 400gms [that is three bars of pine tar] is £2.80

for mixed orders postage is basically fixed at what it costs to post, so if it is less than 25mm thick it will be sent as a large letter £1.20 or £1.50 and if is a smal parcel it costs £2.80.

Hi do you have any pine soap at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE