Pine Tar Soap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I'd be interested in a small 90g bar, shipped to the US. Don't worry about the postage costs I know the Royal Mail stings you on international post. PM with questions inbound.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'd be interested in a small 90g bar, shipped to the US. Don't worry about the postage costs I know the Royal Mail stings you on international post. PM with questions inbound.

It is cheaper and faster for you to buy from local sellers. there are lovely looking handmade pine tar soaps on US Ebay. I am little concerned that a bar of hard brown soap wouldnt get through customs.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Mine also arrived today, very nicely packed and smelling lovely! I'll try it in the shower tonight, I'm hoping it'll improve my already angelic singing voice! :)

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Missis smelt ours and said I already smell like that anyway! Think she's trying to say I have too many fires, not tried it yet but smells lovely! Thanks

Hedgecrafter

Nomad
Feb 23, 2014
Suffolk
Mine arrived this morning. Smells amazing and much stronger than grandpas wonder soap.
Many thanks.

I might just say that the large is plenty big enough to cut in to 2 or 4 bars. Which make it very good value.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've been using this for a few days now, and I have to say it's great soap - my skin feels great, it's very pleasant to use and leaves a great smell about the house, and most importantly it rinses off very well......Superb!!!

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Shaved with this last night,

Very, very good.

Thanks Fiona! Two bars of the small ( for my wash bags ) from the next batch if I may please.

Best.

Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE