Pine tar skin ointment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
increases vitamin D in the body, which in turn helps with eczema and psoriasis by boosting the body's immune system.
I got rid of a mild psoriasis with vitamin D3. Elbows healed in a few months, scalp took a bit longer like a year and a half but healed too. Had tried some tar containing ointments before that but they did not help me any even though they do help some others.

jadedhills

Jan 10, 2022
St Neots
I used to suffer from occasional splotches of psoriosis on my face, especially after shaving, but it seemed to clear up after my wife got me to try this.
There was a thread about it here.
I knew someone who got a really bad shaving rash every time, i recomended sage oregano and thyme tea make it up and just rinse face with it, leaves the skin really smooth

Reactions: crosslandkelly

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I knew someone who got a really bad shaving rash every time, i recomended sage oregano and thyme tea make it up and just rinse face with it, leaves the skin really smooth
I might just give that a go, I have all three in the garden. Thanks.
By the way, welcome to the forum. Pop over to the introductions page, and say hi.

Reactions: jadedhills

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE