photography sub forum?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I realise this is a huge subject, but anyone think there would be any milage in a photography sub forum?

ANDYRAF

Settler
Mar 25, 2008
St Austell Cornwall
Funnily enough I mentioned sub forums to toddy a couple of days ago, we discussed an archaeology one but a photo one would be an excellent idea as well, both for learning and showing your abilities.

Andy

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I agree A photography forum would work, and we can all exchange ideas tip and perhaps good locations for the snappers amongst us :D

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Great idea. I've just bought a Canon PowerShot G9 which seems to have so many cool features it must know more about photography than I do (not difficult).

Wayland and British Red seem to know their way around a camera. :)

I don't even know what I don't know.

Stu

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Great idea. I've just bought a Canon PowerShot G9 which seems to have so many cool features it must know more about photography than I do (not difficult).

Wayland and British Red seem to know their way around a camera. :)

I don't even know what I don't know.

Stu
Blimey I'm a stumbling numpty compared to Wayland :eek:

Would be fun to share some snaps though - I'd learn a lot I'm sure

Red

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I know there are some talented pros and amateurs using the site, but I’d be happy to answer any questions people might have or write a few tutorials for specific issues and would love to see the results of user’s endeavours.

Andy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
As some of you no doubt know, there's often requests for more forums and I nearly always say no, but i've often wondered about a photography forum and i'd be happy to give that a go, if it doesn't get used we'll blend it in somewhere else, although I suspect that it will get used plenty :D

I'll create a new forum next week if people are serious about this?

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
As some of you no doubt know, there's often requests for more forums and I nearly always say no, but i've often wondered about a photography forum and i'd be happy to give that a go, if it doesn't get used we'll blend it in somewhere else, although I suspect that it will get used plenty :D

I'll create a new forum next week if people are serious about this?

WOW! Nice one!

I was pleased no one laughed at my idea!

I for one will make use of it!

Cheers Tony

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Stunning - yes please Tony - I always vacilate between "out and about" and "flora and fauna" and various others when I publish piccs - a proper forum would be grand

Red

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Great stuff Tony......
Photocon.gif

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Could we do a "photo of the month" comp - no prizes just bragging rights. Gary`s not allowed to enter though :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE