North West Meet, 14, 15 July!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I think you're wife will be pleasantly surprised by the site. It is a fantastic area, and there are many good views in and around the site, not huge sweeping views over a canyon or anything like that, but more localised views. I pitched overlooking the lake last time, and a few people commented that I had picked a good spot and they wish they had set up where I was! I woke in the morning to the view of the lake, quite a nice way to wake up.

D

Dave Harker

dont suppose theres room for a newbie? working the friday but could do sat-sunday and any one needing a lift in between middlesbrough and the campsite is more than welcome to a lift. looking at getting a tarp and hammock but would be good to see them in person and hear peoples views on whats best before i buy...

Wayland

Hárbarðr
dont suppose theres room for a newbie? working the friday but could do sat-sunday and any one needing a lift in between middlesbrough and the campsite is more than welcome to a lift. looking at getting a tarp and hammock but would be good to see them in person and hear peoples views on whats best before i buy...

You'll be very welcome. I've added you to the list.

I think the only person still needing a lift is sxmolloy from Preston. Can anybody help?

big_daddy_merc

Forager
Apr 9, 2007
chesterfield
just been looking at the sat. pic's of the site, are all the lakes part of the site or are they privately owned?
just that looks good for a bit of canoing, if I had one that is lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE