North West Meet, 14, 15 July!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
I think there will be at least one tentipi probably more, and if not I should be able to arrange to borrow one for you to look at if you want?

That's a great offer. Actually we went to look at the Helsport ones at Tamarack Outdoors yesterday and we were really impressed. Plus my wife has become excited at the prospect, so I think she's hoping to go and see the Tentipis at proadventure (Llangollen) this week!

I'll know more tomorrow.
Cheers
Alex

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I will be bringing my tundra 4 with me, you are welcome to have a look. I will also be bringing my helesport stove.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Anyone going from the NE of scotland so i can hi jack there car?
How are you fixed for time?
I usually travel down on the Thursday and come back on the Monday.
I'll be travelling from Dundee. If you got the train down to there I can take you the rest of the way and back if you're available for travelling.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Hi all, I'm back online, (I'm in a hotel in santiago, Chile at the moment), But I'll be back in the UK on Monday.
So, Count me in.
Will it be ok for me to arrive on the Thursday again?
Looking forward to it already.
Shouldn't be a problem, when I booked Alex assumed you would be there early anyway! I may be working on the Friday, but I am going try to arrange to be working at the camp!
Travelling from Santiago will definitely get you the longest journey award, unless the traffic is really bad for steve!

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Are we at the same place as last time ?

Yes, but the main area we had is being used on Friday evening so we need set up on the area to the left, "field corner", that was used by a few last time, the tipis and tents, although we can spread through the trees and take over the other area if needed on the Saturday and Sunday. I should be down there most of Friday and Graham knows his way round by now so we can point people in the right direction. There is plenty of space for us for hammocks and Tents/tipis.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I can hardly wait, I will be down on friday mid day will be good to see everyone again.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
would it be possible for a site map to know where to go, just stop me turning up and camping with some random people that aren't from of here lol

I will try and find a site map, my PC is down at the moment I did have one on there, I will put some signs up from the A49/A556 junction again and I will put up directions from the carpark, but the warden should be around and will point you in the right direction and be able to take kit down on the trailer if necessary.

Not got a copy of the site map but this link, http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...rchp=newsearch.srf&dn=679&ax=359985&ay=369130 , has the arrow on the actual area we are using, but it is not really much help navigating through the site, the access is through the campsite not along the road that seems the obvious way! To get down that road you pass the entrance for the car park though!

Does anyone have the site map saved anywhere, I can't find it at the moment?

Gailainne

Life Member
Goose I think this is right

Delamere.jpg

If I can free up that weekend I'd like to come as well.

Stephen

fishaben

Jul 17, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Hi all,
Cant wait until the meet, for anyone who is looking for a tent, I have a two man fishing bivvy for sale! Bearing in mind that a bivvy is for 2 men and their fishing tackle it will sleep upto probably 3 people on the floor , it has a porch, twin skin, waterproof (of course), pegs and only takes about 1 minute to put up in total, this is quite a big bivvy! If anybody is interested in seeing it I can try and bring it to the meet if there is room in car. These bivvies cost £174.99 and with nothing at all wrong with it I am selling mine for £80. Like I said, if anybody is interested then please let me know either via post or PM. If you would like to see before hand then please visit "google" and simply type in "TFG Force 8 bivvy" under images and 4 of them will appear at the top of your screen.
thanks,
Ben

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
would it be possible for a site map to know where to go, just stop me turning up and camping with some random people that aren't from of here lol

I'll probably be there first with Lodian. Just keep an eye out for me and you'll be fine.
I know the part of the site we're using.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE