North West Meet, 14, 15 July!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lodian

Nomad
May 23, 2007
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Thanks to everyone for a great time, and to those who helped me keep my fingers. Also to goose for use of knife and canooes(know ive spelled that one wrong).
Also to Graham for lift etc.
And anyone else ive missed.

fishaben

Jul 17, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
once again, another great Delemere meet up with lots of great people. Only made Saturday and Sunday but still brilliant, great site and has lots of potential !! Thank you very much goose for another great meet.
P.S Goose, did you go down that track in the disco that you were very tempted to have a ride down??
Ben

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
once again, another great Delemere meet up with lots of great people. Only made Saturday and Sunday but still brilliant, great site and has lots of potential !! Thank you very much goose for another great meet.
P.S Goose, did you go down that track in the disco that you were very tempted to have a ride down??
Ben

Not yet, been busy this week but wil keep you informed!:D

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
If there is a spot of greenlaning down there I'm up for a trip in the Surf :)

There isn't really, but I know a couple of small areas nearby that I go for a play in the disco. I usually go up to the Llangollen area for some decent stuff, easy green lanes nothing silly my disco is bog standard. I will have a talk next time we meet up.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE