North West Meet, 14, 15 July!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
If anyone is interested i will be bringing a couple of DPM jackets for sale/swap. One is a British army 95 ripstop jacket (XL) Brand new. The other is a lightweight DPM jacket with fleecy liner for winter. Lots of pockets and padded elbows. (XL was used in Cyprus when i was stationed there)

See you all there......weather looks..............WET:lmao:

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Car is packed mostly and I'm really looking forward to it :D

I have packed about 3 dozen of my free range eggs so I hope to provide as many as I can with a tasty breakfast if anyone is up for it (please don't refuse out of politeness - I always have more eggs that I can use). If anyone has a massive pan we could always go for the record of bushmeet largest omelette :lmao:

I hear it's going to be very warm and wet so could be quite a tropical style event. Lets hope it's not too wet :)

helly hanson

Jan 31, 2007
kinder scout
I/we would like to come for meet I understand you will be camping in deamere forest somewhere? i think I can find the camp site for an ovrnight stay as this is to our first

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
Phew - we're not the only ones relying on a tractor then :)
We're hoping to get there around 3:00-3:30ish.

I will be using a hammock and tarp for the first time tonight, so any help would be very welcome.

See you there!

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Phew - we're not the only ones relying on a tractor then :)
We're hoping to get there around 3:00-3:30ish.

I will be using a hammock and tarp for the first time tonight, so any help would be very welcome.

See you there!

I'm not exactly an expert but I've had mine up and slept in it a few times now so if I can help I will.

And yes, when the tribe come along so does all the gear - you're not alone :)

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
Yep - just got back. All of us had a fantastic time. Surprisingly knackered!
Getting tea and trying to get kids back to the normal routine, so I'll post more tomorrow (with some pics hopefully).

Cheers
Alex

big_daddy_merc

Forager
Apr 9, 2007
chesterfield
I second that, first time I've tested my kit all at the same time, we were met with a smile and a warm welcome. we were a bit nervous at first, but it's safe to say we'll be at the next one if we're free.

And a big thank you to Goose and the other for taking the time to set this meet up

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
As usual, fantastic weekend. Nice to see some old faces again and meet some new ones. Big thank you to Goose for organising this again.:You_Rock_ : Would have been nice to see Tony, but was not to be. I still think this would make a fantastic Bushmoot site.
Till the next time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE