North Meet. Definately On. Confirm if you're interested

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Excellent lnk Steve - Cheers!

"Take an axe to chop the wood and you will be very popular as everyone seemed to forget about chopping wood" - I dont think theres any fear of this with us lot!! ;)

I do echo Waylands comments. Please read the reviews guys n gals.

Wayland - Hope you don't mind I've PM'd you

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
twelveboar said:
I can bring some bits of dead standing sycamore for friction firelighting, if anyone wants a go at it. I've got as far as smoke myself, but never managed to get an ember big enough to "fire up". I'll probably have another go at the weekend tho'.
I might have some hazel for spoons, I'll have a look in the woodshed.....(after I've plucked up the courage!).....

ohh could ya save me a ittle piece please wouldnt mind a bash at a spoon, ta

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
just noticed this thread and me and SHMBO would love to come along but we're kinda struggling for to get there, so this is me begging for a lift! anyone passing anywhere near to chesterfield (M1 J29) is there any chance you'd be able to pick us up? we're fairly well behaved, promise not to hang out of your windows and drool down the sides of the car! anyway, if someone could help us out i'd really appreciate it, if not then no worries, we'l make it to the next one no doubt.
thanks in advance,

stuart (and gemma)

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Hi folks

Sorry to be a bore but I'd just like to ask again about any particular dietary considerations, allergies etc for those of you who will be joining in the shared meals.

Please could people let us know ASAP so that we don't unknowingly offend or exclude anyone from the meals.

Thanks again

Scruff :cop:

ps. shaggystu I've added you & yours to the list as a maybe. Sorry I'm not coming your way and my car will be full. Hope someone can help you out :)

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Onions. ;)
Wayland(?) is allergic to them, or someone is. None went in the stew at Achray.

I'll have a target Eric, and barrier tape.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
up until 2000 tonight i had friday off work next week. i've been told at the last minute i'm working days next week, so i'll have to slip down to a maybe. if i can get friday off, i'll be there. if i can't i won't. it's a little far for just one night. (especially when i've got tentsmur forest on my doorstep)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
shaggystu said:
just noticed this thread and me and SHMBO would love to come along but we're kinda struggling for to get there, so this is me begging for a lift! anyone passing anywhere near to chesterfield (M1 J29) is there any chance you'd be able to pick us up? we're fairly well behaved, promise not to hang out of your windows and drool down the sides of the car! anyway, if someone could help us out i'd really appreciate it, if not then no worries, we'l make it to the next one no doubt.
thanks in advance,

stuart (and gemma)

Anyone able to help on this one? :welcome:

gaz_miggy

Forager
Sep 23, 2005
Hereford
:aargh4: :( :puppy_dog :rant: :sad6: :sadwavey: i cant go work just rang me up while i was on here checking up and sed iv go to work frid and satd night was so looking forward to it hmmm :thinkerg: mabe i could go awol .

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE